Leading Marketing Management Specialist
з/п не указана
lifecell is a Ukrainian digital operator that provides services in the field of mobile communications, digital solutions and mobile Internet to customers, business and a state. 100% of the operator's shares belong to Turkcell, a Turkish provider of convergent telecommunications and technology services. lifecell was the first among all Ukrainian mobile operators to provide the fourth generation of telecommunication services. Today the company leads the market in terms of smartphone penetration, providing services to nearly 8 million subscribers.
Working in lifecell you will have:
- High dynamics in work.
- Cool and open truly international corporate culture.
- Competitive market salary, 29 days' vacations, medical insurance, and a social package.
- Convenient office location on Solomyanka, Kyiv with developed infrastructure around, dining area, and corporate buses shuttling to metro stations.
- A super team.
- Job area
- Cross-functional implementation of marketing Campaigns.
- Initiates the development and control of cross-functional implementation of the introduction of new tariff Campaigns
- Controls the quality and timeliness of the implementation of marketing campaigns for all involved units
- Participates in the discussion of decisions on the tariff Campaign on behalf of the Marketing Directorate.
- Makes informed decisions about product design and implementation on an on-going basis.
- Plans and launches marketing activities (Campaigns launches) to achieve the business targets together with respective internal counterparties:
- creating technical queries;
- creation before the launch and ensuring the correctness of information for subscribers, POSM and other necessary documents/materials;
- creates an opportunity for further analysis of the effectiveness of the Campaign using the use of intelligent data analysis;
- information support of all involved divisions.
- Provides documentation of Marketing Campaigns.
- Evaluates the results of the campaign launch and carry out actions aimed at improving if necessary.
- Strong analytical skills and abilities.
- Strong communicational skills and abilities.
- Energetic and ambitious person.
- Ability to negotiate, manage the time, solve problems, communicate and build relationships.
- English - intermediate.
- PC Skills.
- MS Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, SAP/ERP system.
Waiting for your CV!