Senior Consultant, Strategy, Management Consulting
з/п не указана
KPMG is a global network of independent member firms offering audit, tax and advisory services. KPMG member firms operate in 153 countries, collectively employing more than 207,000 people, serving the needs of business, governments, public-sector agencies, not-for-profits and through member firms' audit and assurance practices, the capital markets.
Given our strong prospects for continued growth and success, we are looking for experienced professionals to join our team and grow with us, in order to meet the needs of our expanding client base.
KPMG Ukraine is looking for Senior Consultant, Strategy, Management Consulting
A senior consultant will help KPMG private and public sector clients to address their most critical issues through applying KPMG’s international expertise combined with local knowledge and utilizing management consulting practices. You will have an opportunity to work on different assignments and have a far-reaching impact through contributing to public sector development.
- Team member on complex assignments in strategic advisory: strategy review and development, optimization and re-engineering of processes; development of operating models; development and implementation of operational improvement initiatives, etc.
- Identifying and resolving issues critical to the clients' strategic and operational success
- Designing and executing strategic and financial analyses
- Proactive engagement in framing policy issues that affect clients’ work
- Participating in the design and delivery of interview programs with clients, customers and other stakeholders
- Contributing to the delivery and presentation of client deliverables and marketing initiatives
- Being involved in business development activity
- Coaching and supervising junior staff
To fulfill the role the candidate is expected to meet the following requirements:
- Degree from a leading university
- At least 3 year of experience in a strategic advisory, strategic marketing, corporate finance or equity research in a strategy consultancy, B4 firm, investment bank or large corporation
- Strong analytical skills, strategic thinking, problem solving and structuring abilities, ability to anticipate and mitigate potential risks and issues
- Proven successful track record and experience in strategy development and operational projects, high competences in project management with good knowledge of PM methodologies
- Sound commercial acumen and background, previous exposure to the preparation of project proposals, pitches' meetings with clients and with presenting tasks execution
- Result focused person with "hands on" and “can do" approach
- Reliable and highly committed team member with strong interpersonal skills, respect to people and deadlines
- Ability to work independently and/or low supervision
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of different engagement types, working hours and work environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken English, Ukrainian and Russian is a must
- High proficiency in MS office
What we offer:
- Dynamic international environment, with a great team of dedicated professionals and innovation leaders within one of the most world-known names in Audit/Tax/Legal/Consulting
- Challenging assignments and transparent path of career and professional growth
- Fair compensation and social package
- International assignment opportunities