Tax Consultant / Corporate Tax group
з/п не указана
Deloitte is seeking a Consultant to join the Corporate Tax group within the Tax and Legal department at the Kyiv office.
If a path doesn’t exist, create your own.
Deloitte is one of the leading international professional services firms that offers audit, consulting, corporate finance, enterprise risk, and tax and legal services.
Our vision and strategy, developed in collaboration with leadership and member firm partners from around the world, focuses on working together As One across geographic, functional, and business borders to deliver excellence in all of the services provided by the member firms.
The Corporate Tax Practice delivers comprehensive and innovative tax services to clients worldwide. Our activities are not limited by a particular business industry; we provide a wide range of tax services to clients in such business areas as manufacturing, consumer & transportation, technology, media, retail and distribution, agriculture, infrastructure, etc. We are a practice that is expanding rapidly and we are completely committed to attracting and retaining highly skilled talent to join our team.
As a Consultant of Corporate Tax group, you will have a unique opportunity to participate and oversee a wide range of cross-functional engagements, gaining deep expert knowledge of a variety of fields and industry sectors, boost your knowledge in finance, domestic tax legislation and key trends in international tax law. Such diverse experience provides excellent opportunity to build a rewarding career.
The role will involve:
- Work as a team member on a range of engagements, including tax support during financial audit, tax review, tax due diligence and other M&A support, tax advisory on specific tax matters, international corporate Group structuring, transfer pricing engagements etc.
- Lead middle-size projects and coordinate work of junior staff
- Analyze financial and tax accounting data, business activities and business processes of large multinational and Ukrainian companies within a wide range of industries
- Perform tax law research, investigate letters issued by the tax authorities and court rulings
- Review and prepare concise business summaries and reports to be delivered to clients, with guidance of senior colleagues
- Assist in preparation of proposal documents and presentations for public events
- Communication with the clients middle management at positions of accountants and tax managers
- Participate in meetings with clients (including in the role of a speaker, as you advance in your career)
- Cooperate with team members from other departments on cross-functional engagements
- Degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance, Law
- 1-3 year of relevant professional experience
- Knowledge of tax legislation and accounting principles
- English language proficiency, both verbal and written
- Proficiency in using office applications: MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power Point, Outlook
- Willingness and ability to learn quickly
- Self-motivation and ambition
- Strong commitment to providing client service of excellent quality
- Competitive market level salary, subject to annual increase according to your performance and professional growth (the salary increase date is fixed within the Firm)
- Insurance coverage: life, travel and health
- Excellent opportunity for professional and personal development
- Interesting and diversified projects
- Professional qualification (ACCA)
- Cozy office space for teamwork
- Flexible working regime
- Extensive training in both core competencies and soft skills
- Annual summer training, taken place outside Deloitte premises
- Possibility to participate in business and social Firm initiatives
- Friendly and energetic environment
At Deloitte we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live by our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society, and make an impact that matters.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model in terms of quality, integrity, and positive change.
At Deloitte we are completely committed to attracting and retaining professional and ambitious talent and as such we are absolutely dedicated to investing in and helping our people to excel. The fact is we believe building strong relationships with our people is as important to the success of our business as building strong relationships with clients.
We are flexible in our approach and are committed to changing, adapting and improving both internally and with regard to the services we offer our clients. As a result, we look for candidates who are not only skilled professionals in their field, but who can also partner with us - candidates who are able to adapt, change and drive this exciting improvement forward with us. We are dedicated to giving you all the tools available to fulfil your potential and we are able to offer you our 100 percent commitment as your career partner for the journey.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that you will be asked to provide your passport details in order to complete the application process.