QA Engineer (web) #7799
з/п не указана
is one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine, that provides services for the entire lifecycle of IT systems as well as support services for Telecom infrastructure and BPO. Company collaborates with about 1100 IT professionals in Kyiv, Zhytomyr, Vinnitsa, Chernihiv and Kharkov.
Infopulse Ukraine welcomes talented professionals to join our project and to work as QA Engineer. We are looking for an experienced and responsible engineer to be a part of our expert team working on the B2C platform providing “Upwork”-like services. It’s a Web-based platform providing communication services, analytics, payment systems integration, user management functionality and may others. There’re a lots of challenges including the GDPR compliance, performance and security.
Our customer is an international US-Israel product company with bunch of products running on their web-platform. And our team is an integral part of the delivery which along with the customer’s teams covers the full cycle of the product life: we take the key architectural decision, we implement and test the product, we evaluate it’s market success, we generate the ideas and plan the upcoming features and realizes.
The person we’re looking for must be “product”-minded and focused on the real-life product delivery rather than achieving of some virtual project goals. We welcome the open-minded and motivated people who’re ready to learn new tools and technologies, generate ideas and share them with the team.
Tools, technologies, and project methodology:
- · Proficiency in Web manual testing
- · Proficiency in functional testing
- · Proficiency in performance, stress, and security testing
- · Experience in autotesting will be an advantage
Responsibilities for this position will include (but are not limited to):
- · Design the QA strategy according to business requirements
- · Perform manual and/or automated testing
- · Collaborate with the product owner and the engineering team
- · Become an expert in the domain area and help the engineering team to stay focused on the business value
Successful candidates should correspond to the following competencies / skills:
- · Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, equivalent educational or professional experience and/or qualifications
- · 2+ years of strong Web testing with all the project scope technologies
- · Strong written and verbal communication in English
- · Must have in-depth knowledge of software development lifecycles (experience in Agile methodologies will be a strong plus)
- · Strong communication, technical and remote collaboration skills are a must
- · Ability to effectively conduct technical discussions directly with Project/Product management, and customer
- · Excellent team collaboration skills
- · Strong relationship building and maintaining skills