Malware Analyst for Imunify Security
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Malware Analyst for Imunify Security (Remote)
Our growing Imunify360 Security team is looking for a Malware Analyst for Imunify360 (Remote).
You will be responsible for analyzing various types of malware attacking the web hosting servers and creating improvements in our products that will help prevent infections for our clients in the future.
Imunify360 is a part of CloudLinux, the maker of the #1 OS in security and stability for hosting providers. Imunify360 is an innovative security solution, powered by Artificial Intelligence for Linux Web servers. It is designed specifically for shared and VPS/Dedicated servers. The automated, easy-to-use security solution with the six-layer approach to security delivers comprehensive and complete attack prevention.
Work is fully remote, with flexible hours, so you can plan your day and work from anywhere in the world.
Join us to make the difference!
Excellent knowledge of regular expressions (PCRE). We expect you to know the difference between \A and ^, why you need to use modifiers (?: ...), why you should not start regexp with \w to find the fragment in a file, etc...
3+ years of experience working with PHP
Experience cleaning up websites from malware is a big plus
Experience with web attacks (web application and browser security) and their mitigation methods
Solid understanding of web server software and hosting systems architectures
Experience/background in security assessments and penetration testing
Web-based malware reverse engineering skills
Knowledge of English no lower than pre-intermediate
We will be glad to talk to you if:
- You are a fast-learning and proactive person
- You want to work in a fast-paced growing deadline-driven startup-up environment
- You have strong self-motivation, driven to achieve committed milestones
- You have the ability to work in a team and independently
- You are open to and value cooperation and feedback from others
- You have the ability to make decisions and be accountable for decisions and actions
- You have the ability to independently analyze a task and find a right solution
- You are adaptable and able to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
What’s in it for you?
- A great opportunity for professional development within young and fast-growing company
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Remote work on a full-time basis under long-term contract
- Compensation in US dollars
- Flexible working hours
- Paid one month vacation per year and sick leaves
- Days off on national holidays
- Medical insurance
- Coworking compensation
- English Language training
- Challenging tasks
Let’s make it a win-win for you and CloudLinux. Do not put off until later - apply today and our team will gladly welcome you.