з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Sperco Ukraine, fast-growing pharmaceutical production company is looking for best candidate to fill the position of Reporting analyst.
Reporting analyst will be in charge of financial and management reporting of the production entity located in central region of Ukraine as well as several SPVs located abroad and will report to Finance controller.
Company is carrying out ambitious plans as to market growth. Position requires highly motivated person to be able to produce accurate management reports and valuable advice to the management. Person will be involved in other tasks, also regarding setting up policies, procedures and other matters that will strengthen Company’s corporate culture and document workflow.
Location: Kiev (business trips to central region of Ukraine).
- Consolidated financial reporting according to IFRS standards;
- Management reporting and analysis / advise on results;
- Improvement of accounting policies and procedures;
- Participation in accounting software implementation;
- Ad hoc analytics;
- Communication with external auditors, abroad advisors and service contractors.
- Proficient in IFRS and statutory accounting;
- Experience in phrama industry is a plus;
- Big 4 background\ A3\S1 level is mandatory;
- English is not less then upper intermediate;
- Technical skills: MS Excel (advanced user is a must), 1C.
- Competitive compensation package;
- Career opportunities for professional growth;
- Be a part of dynamic professional environment.