Senior QA Automation Engineer (C#)
з/п не указана
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2−6 years of Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in using and programming in C#
- Experience using Jenkins and Selenium
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, and Github.
What’s in it for you:
- Professional growth;
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Professional conferences;
- 20 working-day paid vacations and sick leaves;
- Medical insurance;
- Free corporate English lessons;
- Work in a comfortable downtown office with modern infrastructure.
SOLVVE is a US & Ukrainian Outsourcing & Outstaffing company with offices in US, Florida and Dev.center in Ukraine, Dnipro, Kyiv. Our main priority is to provide high-quality services. Our extensive background in software development helps our partners from the USA, Europe and Middle East to implement the most complicated projects. In our job we use cutting-edge technologies allowing our specialists to grow professionally day by day.
Expertise: Healthcare, Biometric, Education, Social networks.