Senior QA Engineer
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Ubiquiti Networks is an American technology company started in 2005. Based in New York, NY, Ubiquiti manufactures wireless data communication products for enterprise and wireless broadband providers with a primary focus on under-served and emerging markets.
- Minimum of years of software testing experience.
- Good at python and scripting language.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Hands-on experience with scripting test cases.
- Strong networking knowledge: L2/L3 layer.
- Hans-on experience with configuring Cisco / Juniper / Broadcom / Arista etc. (at least one)
- Good knowledge of Linux operating system, command line.
- MS / Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering.
- At least intermediate level of English.
Will be a plus:
- Cisco Networking Certificates (CCNA, etc.)
- Knowledge of Scapi/Ostinato, Wireshark / tcpdump.
- Knowledge of SDN and NOS technology such as ONL / SnapRoute / Cumulus Network / OpenSwitch is a plus.
- Experience of data center switch testing / administration / maintenance is a plus.
- Experience with software management process.
- Good team player who can work both independently and also as a team with ability to take initiative.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work across several projects simultaneously.
- Able to think broad and discuss in software architectural level.
- Aggressive working attitude with great communication skill and curiosity.
- Deliver new upcoming Unifi switch product.
- Design, develop and execute automation.
- Monitor test results for software quality.
- Investigate testbed issues with firmware engineers.
- Communicate with teams for test requirements.
- Collect feedback from potential customers.
What do we offer:
- International work environment and work with global development teams.
- Excellent work conditions in an A-Class office (Horizon Park Business Center).
- Compensation package matching global standards.
- Flexible work hours (as required).
- Paid parking, courses, training, conferences and business trips.
- Medical insurance.
Unifi L2/L3 switch product