Middle+ UI/UX Designer
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Genesis is one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine with more than 1000 people in 9 countries, who create products for 200 million users monthly. We are the most high-loaded company in the country and one of the largest partner of Facebook, Google, Snapchat and Apple in the CEE region. Our team is one of the best high-tech teams in Eastern Europe.
Genesis was recognised by DOU.UA as the Best IT Employer in Ukraine in the category 800 - 1500 employees in 2018. We received very high ratings across all major evaluation categories such as professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with management and colleagues, etc.
SocialTech is a global IT-company specialized in Social Discovery. We develop our own products that are used by millions of people around the world. Over 5 years we are leading in the sphere and joined a team of 200 professionals.
We are launching a new product - complex B2B platform to integrate business process between more than 250 agencies and millions of our users worldwide.We are looking for a UX/UI Designer who will be a key player in our team and helps us to build a user-oriented product. You will be involved in the whole development process, from user-research to final product analysis. We appreciate a willingness to express your own opinion and influence the product.
So, what You'll Be Doing:
- You will be a key player in the product development;
- Be a team-player: work closely with the lead designer, analytics, product managers, and developers;
- Conduct user research and survey to understand their needs;
- Create wireframe/prototype and new UI elements of the product;
- Iteratively improve existing parts of the product;
- Develop Guidelines - we have high design standards;
- You will be a key player in the development of the product.
What We'll Expect from You:
- 3+ years of experience as a UI/UX Designer;
- Strong knowledge of Figma;
- Experience in design of CRM/ERP/BPM systems and enterprise projects;
- UI/UX portfolio that includes such projects;
- Ability to apply a high-fidelity wireframe/prototype approach and to create a user flow from scratch;
- Ability to use an atomic design approach;
- Good understanding of usability principles;
- Ability to accept criticism and explain your decisions;
- Proactivity and ability to solve tasks on a turn-key basis.
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
- An expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
- Unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
- Perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes' walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sport initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc).
We are waiting for you in our team!