от 27 000 грн. на руки
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
About the company
Turisto (Dimetogo) is the system that collects information about the tickets availability directly from transport companies. When processing a user request, the service analyzes the offers of 350 airlines, 250 bus and 15 railway carriers. As a result, the system shows all options for online bookings for different types of transport at the lowest price.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer at Turisto, you will be involved in development of high-loaded platform.
You will be responsible for creating and implementing strategy for quality coordination and testing as well as suggesting solutions to identified quality problems.
- 2+ years practical experience in Manual testing
- experience with Atlassian management tools stack — Jira + Confluence
- deep understanding in QA processes and concepts
- knowledge of testing methods and types
- experience in test cases preparation
- test design techniques
As a big plus:
- automation testing experience (Selenium, Locust)
- work experience in similar online ticketing systems
- full time job
- career growing opportunities