Ваш браузер устарел и больше не поддерживается. Для корректной работы сайта рекомендуем использовать один из современных браузеров. Узнать подробнее
QA Engineer (Middle / Senior, Performance QA)
з/п не указана
- Hands-on experience in Load/Performance/Stress and Volume testing 3+ years.
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Performance Testing best practices.
- Performance testing experience with open-source test tools such as JMeter (Required) and LoadRunner (Desirable).
- Competency in software development practices including DevOps skills
- Experience with Automated Deployment and Integration, techniques, tools and processes (CI/CD)
- Elasticsearch experience
- Relational Databases, non-relational, SQL queries, Stored Procedures
- Experience in developing automation test scripts, execution and maintenance
- Excellent knowledge in Java, Selenium
- Good understanding of source control systems such as GIT/SVN
- Experience with http clients
- Test management tools such as Test Rail
- Document defects and evaluate priority of defect based on overall application functionality
- Adhere to requirement review, defect writing & test script writing guidelines
- Waterfall and Agile methodology.
- Help drive and improve QA process within the team you are assigned
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Strong sense of self-motivation, organization and strong analytical skills
- Monitoring Hardware systems CPU/RAM/DISK utilization
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge in Finance and Banking sectors
- AWS, Cloud deployment experience
- Build and maintain a Performance Testing Framework.
- Perform test planning activities such as writing performance/load test plans, scenarios, reports.
- Collaborate and coordinate performance test planning with project team members and stakeholders as needed.
- Perform analysis of systems to possess deep understanding of systems and performance projects.
- Make timely recommendations to mitigate performance risks and concerns.
- Execute testing and provide detailed test results and metrics.
- Gather and maintain test data for testing activities.
- Prepare reports related to testing activities.
- Participate in test automation activities as needed.
- Contribute to QA processes, QA methodologies, QA best practices, QA documentation and metrics.
- Identify, select, implement, maintain test tools and monitoring tools to support performance and load needs.
- Assist to maintain test environments.
- Train and educate others on performance & load testing.
- Support QA team in the administration, implementation and support of test tools.
We offer you:
- Comfortable work environment (Kontraktova square)
- Friendly team of experienced developers and QA
- Conferences and trainings
- Flexible work schedule
- Completely “white salary”