Regulatory Compliance Specialist
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
The role of the Compliance Specialist is to obtain all required Licenses/permits to import, store and use of Explosive Materials for using in Wireline work. Also to ensure regulatory compliance in all operating regions with respect to Industrial safety, environmental, fire safety, Radioactive Materials. Also due assistance needs to be provided for other licensing issues like vehicle registration, etc.
- 5+ years of proven relevant experience
- Experience in Wireline companies will be a great plus
- Good ukrainian legislation knowledge (esp. concerning works with Radioactive materials, explosives etc.)
- Good written and spoken English is a must
- We offer:
- Working hours MON — FRI 9:00 — 18:00
- Medical Insurance
- Interesting and challenging work
- Training&Development programs etc.
- Ensure that country regulatory framework for hazardous materials and equipment registration is Understood, maintained, implemented, and followed in Ukraine by working with the MD, Contractors, SSO, Product Lines and Functions.
- Ensure that all domestic hazardous materials licenses, permits, registrations, and/or governmental authorization required to run the company’s activities in Ukraine are obtained in a timely and correct manner through their lifetime, covering the application, maintenance, change, and retire processes.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of relevant laws and regulations, develop procedures to comply with such, and ensure development and maintenance of compliance regulatory orientation guidelines (CROGs).
- Manage changes to international, regional, and local regulations affecting Schlumberger business to ensure measures are implemented to maintain Schlumberger compliance.
- Provide expert assistance to product lines on their regulatory compliance audit programs.
- Ensure that all regulatory compliance incidents are reported, and accurately review, thoroughly investigate, and close all incidents in a timely manner.
- Lead in creating a trust-based relationship with governments, regulatory bodies, and clients in coordination with stakeholders and guided by company values.
- Develop and provide training on relevant processes for internal and external regulatory compliance requirements.