Legal Counsel (English Law)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
We are looking for our client, a large international production company, a Legal Counsel to handle public and private cross-border M&A transactions under the English law,
- inception, planning and due diligence
- deal execution
- post-merger integrations
- joint ventures
- growth by alternatives to M&A
- capital Markets (equity and debt)
- private equity
- investment funds
- venture capital
- corporate governance
The ideal candidate will:
- have a Ukrainian degree in law, preferably also a degree from an international law school
- specialise in M&A work;
- have brilliant knowledge of English law and relevant practice;
- have strong technical skills, ideally with an international awareness and focus;
- be able to create and deliver sustainable, high quality service whilst also considering wider business objectives; and
- have an excellent career track record.
This job description is not designed to be exhaustive and can be varied as required to develop or fulfill this role.
Our client is ready to offer a high level of remuneration to the best candidate.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted immediately.
Interested candidates are welcomed to apply.