з/п не указана
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms. Across 154 countries, 200,000 KPMG people provide Audit, Tax and Advisory services to a huge range of clients, from leading brands to public bodies, global multi-nationals and local businesses.
What we do?
In-house Legal & QRM team in Ukraine helps KPMG consistently achieve the highest standards of quality, ethics and integrity. KPMG constantly improving an integrated monitoring and compliance program that covers all member firms to assess the relevance, adequacy, and effective operation of key quality control policies and procedures.
- Provide legal assistance and consult on various issues of law to KPMG staff, in particular, contracting, corporate, compliance, regulatory and labour issues, IP issues
- Draft, review and negotiate contracts (confidentiality agreements, contracts with clients, suppliers, etc.) and other legal documents to ensure compliance with applicable legislation and internal policies and guidance
- Research and preparation of analysis opinions on miscellaneous legal matters
- Cooperation with state authorities
- Internal compliance
- AML questions
- Claims settlement
- Degree in Law
- Minimum of 3 years in a position of Lawyer
- Legal English – upper-intermediate (both oral and written)
- Team member with strong interpersonal skills
- Time-management skills
- Attentive to details
- Able to handle multiple tasks
What we offer:
- Work in a dynamic international environment, with a great team of dedicated professionals
- Fair remuneration and additional benefits
- Professional growth within one of the most world-known company
- Comfortable office close to a subway station.