Legal Assistant / Contract's Specialist
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Kyiv School of Economics (KSE) is the premier graduate school of economics and management in Ukraine, and its graduates work as academics, consultants, and policy practitioners across Europe.
Each year, we open new directions and training programs that meet the challenges of our time and train professionals for the business, public and analytical spheres.
We invite you to join our team to make changes today!
As a Legal Assistant / Contract’s Specialist, you will:
- Draft different types of contracts and other legal documentation so as to assure the KSE’s day-to-day activity and protect effectively its interests;
- Prepare official legal letters, as well as contracts, supplement documents (acts of acceptance etc.) and other administrative documents for KSE Business operations;
- Continuously review and keep up-to-date all contracts and administrative documents;
- Maintain contracts database, keep originals of all contracts and official documents;
- Evaluate or monitor contract performance to determine the necessity for amendments or extensions of contracts, and compliance to contractual obligations;
- Maintain a deep understanding of contract templates, contracts policy, legal risk and liability, and company position on various matters;
- Prepare contracts for internal review and approval and ensure compliance with company policies as well as applicable laws or regulations.
The perfect candidate:
- Has a law university degree
- Has 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Has good analytical skills
- Has a good command of English, Ukrainian (both written and verbal)
- Loves his or her job: is motivated and committed
- An exciting, dynamic job with limitless opportunities to grow and learn
- A strong team of best-in-class professionals
- Competitive and timely compensation
- A friendly working environment
Resume and motivation letter indicating salary expectations should be sent with “Legal Assistant” in the subject line.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.