Human Resource Assistant
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Over the next 20 years Egis, a key engineering group in France, continued its support to the Ministry of Infrastructure of Ukraine, the State Road Agency of Ukraine (Ukravtodor) as well as other executive bodies in Ukraine.
Now Egis Ukraina has more than 80 employees working on a full-time and part-time schedules. Its central office is located in Kyiv and project offices are hosted in Kharkiv, Poltava, Ternopil and Lviv.
At the moment the Company is looking for a new team member in Kyiv office. Join us!
· Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties;
· Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies);
· Keeps vacation records; prepare and verify vacation schedules;
· Keeps records of business trips, prepares corresponding orders;
· Prepare and update project contracts for freelance entrepreneurs;
· Assist with HR reports preparation;
· Assist with drafting and editing Company's policies and procedures, HR related documents, as needed;
· Participate in HR projects (conducting team reviews, organizing team events, etc), support other administrative issues when required.
· Successful experience as HR Assistant/Specialist would be an advantage;
· Basic knowledge of labour law;
· Excellent organizational and time-management skills;
· PC literacy and experience with MS Office applications;
· English - upper intermediate level;
· Personal qualities: positive, energetic, proactive, diligent and responsible.
· Employment within a leading European consulting company, on stimulating civil engineering projects;
· Modern office in the city center (Olimpiyska metro station);
· All social guarantees;
· Medical insurance and foreign languages courses;
· Friendly and encouraging international environment.