The Bitfury Group develops and delivers both the software and the hardware solutions necessary for businesses, governments, organisations and individuals to securely move an asset across the Blockchain. The expertise of The Bitfury Group ensures successful, easy, fast, secure and cost-effective connectivity to the Blockchain.
Now we are looking for Lead / Senior QA Engineer (Hardware) to join our team.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Setting up the QA process
- Planning testing activities including approach and test-coverage selection
- High and detailed estimation of testing activities
- Writing and executing test cases/checklists.
- Testing software and hardware (50/50).
- Communications with team and customers.
- Good knowledge of testing theory: difference in testing approaches, methods, types and testing tactics, a good understanding of diverse types of testing processes and their differences, understanding the purposes and goals of test documents.
- Experience 3+ years in test planning, making test cases/checklists, test reports.
- Experience in Linux/Ubuntu OS.
- Knowledge of basic programming, software installation, and network configuration.
- Base knowledge of physics.
- Education: technical institute, better in the IT sphere.
- Proactivity, accuracy, pedantry and responsibility.
- Good communicator and a team player.
- English level minimum per-Intermediate.
As a plus:
- Olympiad experience in IT, mathematics, physics.
- Experience in automated testing.
Location and working conditions:
- Location: Kiev
- Possible 1-3 business trips/year, no longer 3-4 weeks/year in total.
- English classes, medical insurance.