Software Engineer C++ программист
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
The ALFARobots's trading team is looking for a C ++ programmer to join our team. You will be responsible for the further development and support of the Quanttron workflow platform.
The candidate must have strong motivation and have experience working in a team.
- Development of highly distributed server applications
- Develop new and support existing functionality for trading platforms
- Analysis and development of application architecture
- Experience designing, developing, and supporting mission-critical, high-performance applications.
- 5+ years of professional C++ experience by Linux.
- 5 + years of back-end development experience
- Knowledge of Boost C++ library will be good
- Understanding of IPC
- Experience with version control systems (SVN)
- Experience with bug tracking systems (Redmine)
- Understanding of GOF’s patterns is a plus
- MySQL, inFluxDB and other database experience is a plus. And experience with large distributed database design is preferred.
- 2+ years experience with client-server and peer-to-peer architectures, network security, basic network protocols (e.g. TCP/IP and UDP)
- Bachelor/Master Degree in IT/Computer Science or equivalent degree
- Experience in working with FIX protocol and FIX engine is a plus
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Work in the reliable and dynamic company
- Competitive compensation with business results oriented bonuses
- Work in the friendly professional team