Junior Treasury Manager
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Genesis is one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine with more than 1000 people in 9 countries, who create products for 200 million users monthly. We are the most high-loaded company in the country and one of the largest partner of Facebook, Google, Snapchat and Apple in the CEE region. Our team is one of the best high-tech teams in Eastern Europe.
According to DOU.UA, a leading online Ukrainian IT platform for software developers, Genesis is the Best IT Employer in Ukraine highly recognized in all categories (professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with Top Management and colleagues, etc).
As a Treasury Manager, you’ll be always looking for innovative ways to help Genesis conquer the world while avoiding risks and material surprises. In your work you’ll be making creative decisions that are backed by both your experience and wide knowledge of the economy and financial industry.
Reporting to the Head of Treasury you will help establish and carry out a robust governance function across treasury. You will work closely with the top-management, Finance Team and Product teams to help develop and implement processes and policies necessary for effective and efficient Treasury function. Your key responsibilities include executing payments, developing procedures and control processes, monitoring compliance with policies, generating reporting packages for performance and compliance purposes, and continuously seeking ways to reduce operational risk and improve the efficiency of Company’s treasury activities.
- Support the development and maintenance of all treasury procedures; develop treasury processes and procedures in conjunction with process owners focusing on timely settlement of the company’s obligations, compliance with controls and applicable corporate policies & legislation;
- Analyze monthly financial data and make sure all applicable monthly cash activity has been recorded and reconciled;
- Participation in business communication and negotiations with the banks, contractor companies, partnersand projects;
- Preparation of finance instructions, reports, presentations and documents;
- Provide support to finance management and other internal customers as needs arise, including ad-hoc financial analysis and special projects.
An ideal candidate should have the following qualifications and skills:
- Background in economics, business, other related field or equivalent practical experience;
- Basic knowledge or experience in accounting and financial analysis;
- Experience with spreadsheet and presentation software;
- English – Upper-Intermediate or Advanced: oral and written;
- Strong communication and written skills;
- Willingness to learn and work;
- Responsibility and readiness to act independently.
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
- An expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
- Unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
- Perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes’ walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sport initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc).
We are waiting for you in our team!