Manager / Legal services and Tax Dispute Resolution
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Deloitte is seeking a Legal Professional to join the Legal group within the Tax and Legal Department at the Kyiv office.
If a path doesn’t exist, create your own.
Deloitte is one of the world’s leading professional services firms, offering a full range of services to its clients, including audit, accounting, consulting, financial advisory and tax & legal.
We are looking for an enthusiastic positive team leader willing to take up full scope team leadership challenge from business development to building a highly professional team.
The role will involve:
- Develop strong long-term client relationships and become recognized as a trusted legal advisor
- Develop tax dispute resolution practice alongside senior and junior colleagues Develop and coach the legal professionals and manage their work (consultant/senior consultants)
- Manage project team resources of the client and Deloitte to satisfy the demand in timely and proper manner
- Work intensively to identify new business opportunities to generate new projects
- Representing clients in a wide variety of litigation and regulatory proceedings, negotiations, corporate transactions, contract and commercial issues, and administrative actions
To be considered you should possess:
- University degree from a reputable institution
- Attorney-at-Law certificate
- 7+ years in legal profession
- 3 years of experience at a senior legal consultant (senior associate) position in a leading law firm and/or a Big 4 firm and/or in-house legal leadership role in industry is a must
- Experience in tax dispute resolution (tax litigations, negotiations settlement with tax authorities) and excellent knowledge of tax administrative procedure is a must; commercial litigation experience is highly desirable
- Excellent knowledge of tax law, corporate and contractual law
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience in managing client relationships
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English
- Challenging job
- Excellent opportunity for professional and personal development
- Fair remuneration
- Compensation package (travel, health and life insurance)
- Access to cutting-edge, worldwide business knowledge
- Technical and cross-functional training
- Access to global e-learning resources
At Deloitte we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live by our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society, and make an impact that matters.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model in terms of quality, integrity, and positive change.
At Deloitte we are completely committed to attracting and retaining professional and ambitious talent and as such we are absolutely dedicated to investing in and helping our people to excel. The fact is we believe building strong relationships with our people is as important to the success of our business as building strong relationships with clients.
We are flexible in our approach and are committed to changing, adapting and improving both internally and with regard to the services we offer our clients. As a result, we look for candidates who are not only skilled professionals in their field, but who can also partner with us - candidates who are able to adapt, change and drive this exciting improvement forward with us. We are dedicated to giving you all the tools available to fulfil your potential and we are able to offer you our 100 percent commitment as your career partner for the journey.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that you will be asked to provide your passport details in order to complete the application process.