French / English Translator
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Egis Ukraina is the Egis group subsidiary and local partner in Ukraine and the CIS region. Egis Ukraina supports, markets, facilitates, delivers and manages Egis group projects in the country in various sectors such as roads and highways; water, environment and energy; ports and inland waterways; aviation; urban planning and development; urban public transport, as well as large building projects.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Translate documents from French into Ukrainian/Russian and vice versa upon request;
- Translate documents from English into Ukrainian/Russian and vice versa upon request;
- Edit and proofread materials which have been translated, correcting grammatical, stylistic errors and ensuring a high-quality finished product tailored to the target audience;
- Contribute to the ongoing compilation and maintenance of Company's terminology database.
Qualifications, experience and skills:
- Master's degree in Translation Studies or equivalent in languages or in a relevant field such as economics or law;
- A mastery-level of English and French;
- At least 1 full year of documented experience as a professional translator or a track record of performing the tasks required by the position;
- A sound working knowledge of MS Office, such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
You need to show evidence of:
- Fluency in English, French, Russian and Ukrainian;
- Excellent writing skills and command of grammar;
- Attention to details combined with the ability to work quickly to meet deadlines;
- Proficiency in the use of a range of computer packages - knowledge of CAT tools and translation-oriented software is helpful, though not essential;
- Eagerness to acquire new knowledge.
What to expect:
- Expect to work to an average daily output of 8-10 pages (consider 1 page to be 1800 characters with space);
- The work involves intense concentration and pressure to submit translations to deadline;
- You will be part of a multicultural team that strives for continuous development.
- Working time: Full-time
- Probation period: 1 month
- Place of work: Kyiv, Ukraine
- Join our team!