VP of Professional Services ($200K/year) - Senior Remote Work
As a Vice President of Professional Services, your mission is to manage a team of IT professionals that will provide expert techno-functional consulting services to telecommunications and enterprise software companies.
We are looking for a seasoned leader with extensive experience in delivering customized solutions to telecommunications and enterprise software companies by managing the implementation of professional services projects.
You will be expected to:
- Evaluate, design, build, and integrate, solutions based on customer’s requirements
- Increase utilization of the “Factory” model lead by the SVP
- Create and manage project plans to help customers implement our software and services (includes activities such as kickoffs, implementation monitoring, data integration, planning/forecasting, SOW’s creation)
- Hire, train and manage a team of IT professionals.
- Be able to define metrics to measure your team’s performance using our own software-based tool to improve processes, staffing, and productivity in order to deliver customer success on every project while achieving productivity improvements of 25% QoQ
- Continually assess the extent to which each customer is realizing the full potential of their engagement with our software and services, working with them to increase value over time
Throughout your time with us, you will:
- Create ongoing economies of scale, enabling our organization to become more effective and efficient as it grows
- Hire, train, and manage a team of 5-10 professional services VPs
- Utilize the productivity tool, WorkSmart Pro to manage a remote team and drive productivity to ensure customer success on every project
- Utilize data from WorkSmart Pro to achieve 25% quarterly productivity improvements
- Document and communicate policies and procedures
- Work closely with COO to drive quality, achieve metric goals and improve operations
What you need for this position:
- Master’s degree in Engineering or Business related disciplines
- +15 years of experience in Engineering, R&D or professional services
- +5 years of experience in Telco
- Extensive experience in leading a large organization of +100 individual contributors
- Experience in managing multiple $5M - $10M professional services projects across more than a single product, while achieving 40%-60% of margin
- Have perfect spoken and written English
- Ability to communicate with several diverse techno-functional teams
- Experience in overseeing the implementation process of client-facing SaaS projects
- Skilled at communicating effectively with software engineers, technical customer support teams and project managers
Other highly desirable skills/experience include:
- Willingness to un-learn management styles that you use before and re-learn how to manage a team under our own “Worksmart Pro” productivity management model
- Strong organization skills, experience leading and working across large multi-functional teams with direct and indirect influence
- Strong cross-functional experience, project management, consulting technology and process improvement skills.