Manager in Сorporate Tax Group
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
As a Manager in corporate tax group, you'll work as leader of a small team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, communicating with our clients and helping them to solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Supporting Partners and Directors in communications with several selected clients. Establish effective working relationships directly with the clients at your level.
· Actively participating in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients.
· Leading the team through projects and after: coaching junior colleagues, training and guiding them. Listening to the team, encouraging and supporting their development.
· Providing technical advice on corporate tax matters, including matters related to market entry, M&A issues, technical and practical tax risks, etc.
· Keeping up to date with local and national business and economic issues. Contributing to the development of your own and team's technical acumen.
· Developing internal relationships and your PwC brand. Growing own understanding of the PwC service offerings on tax and legal matters and promoting those among your clients.
· You have spent 4+ years in Tax in Big 4 or other consulting company. Yes, we encourage you to take a shot at the position even if you are Senior (consultants/associate/advisor) now.
· You can talk for hours about Ukraine's tax legislation: corporate profits tax, withholding tax, accounting issues, transfer pricing (a must), VAT, personal income tax (a big plus) and your colleagues and clients understand your messages and ideas.
· You are able to impress your superiors with a nice, well-articulated, comprehensive and correct report on tax due diligence, tax audits and diagnostics findings as well as awe your clients with superb tax consulting work.
· You stay unfazed and do not faint from a request to deal with 12th project when you already have 11 in the pipeline.
· You are able to tell your team that they have to deal with that 12th project and they do not faint either.
· You can talk good business English, Ukrainian and Russian languages. All accents are accepted. You can also type in those languages. Preferably with the right number and placing of commas.
· You desire to grow professionally yourself and coach your team.
Please see our Privacy Statement here: