Junior Associate / Associate in Tax Practice (Tax Controversy)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
SAYENKO KHARENKO is always proud to be the first choice employer for talented individuals who aspire for excellence and continuous improvement.
- outstanding academic credentials from a top Ukrainian law school;
- 2+ years of work (internship) experience in a law firm or in-house lawyer in a large company or a bank is an advantage;
- ability to draft clear and concise correspondence, procedural documents (both related to pre-court and court level), legal memoranda, agreements and other documents in English, Russian, Ukrainian;
- proficient computer skills;
- strong analytical, legal writing and research skills;
- fluency in English, Russian and Ukrainian is a must.
- ability and willingness to study;
- ability to quickly grasp complex concepts of Ukrainian law;
- ability to work under pressure as part of the best team on the market;
- ability to balance priorities (work-study balance) and co-ordinate work effectively in order to meet deadlines and deal with high workloads;
- excellent personal skills;
- proactive approach to work, initiative;
- willingness to build a career on a longstanding basis with one of the best law firms in Ukraine.
- competitive salary and compensation program;
- flexible working hours;
- friendly atmosphere;
- opportunity for professional and personal development;
- medical insurance.