In our company CloudLinux, which is the leader in the US in the development of the operating system for web hosting on a Linux-based, with a large number of customers and clusters worldwide, due to the active development of the project we are looking for talented QA Automation to join our talented QA team.
This position is perfect for someone who wants to grow their skill set as a QAA. As you progress and improve your testing skills & knowledge of our software, you will be presented with more and more challenging tasks within our company.
What is most important - we offer you ability to work with cool technologies, try new things, explore and learn.
If you are talented and want to improve your skill set, don’t hesitate and send your resume to us.
Work is fully remote, with flexible hours, where you can plan your day and work from anywhere in the world.
Join us to make the difference!
- Maintaining and improving infrastructure for automated integration & unit tests by working closely with Jenkins, Ansible, Vagrant, and Docker
- Writing automated tests (mostly in test recorder Katalon and TypeScript, using Protractor and Jasmine)
- Manual testing of web application
- 2+ years of experience in a QA Automation
- Expert in creating and maintaining automated test suites
- Knowledge and experience with testing automation tools
- Experience working in a Linux/Unix development environment
- Ability to read and write in English
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Jenkins, Vagrant, and Docker
- Knowledge of TypeScript, proficiency in CSS selectors
- Experience with Python
- The ability to learn quickly and use new technologies
- Strong self-motivation, ability to deliver results under a limited supervision
- The ability to work in a team and independently
- Formulate new and alternate ideas, approaches, and designs
- Open to and values collaboration and feedback from others
- The ability to make decisions and be accountable for decisions and actions
- The ability to independently analyze a task and find a right solution
- Be adaptable and able to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
What is for you?
- Great opportunity for professional development within young and fast-growing company
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Remote work with long-term employment on full-time basis under contract
- Salary in US dollars
- Flexible working hours
- Paid one month vacation per year and sick leaves
- Medical insurance
- Days off on national holidays
- English Language training
- Tasks with the challenge
- Knowledge Exchange
Let’s make it a win-win for you and CloudLinux. Do not put off until later - apply today and our team will gladly welcome you.