Lamoda is one of the most successful and fast-growing companies in CIS. We provide best-in-class e-commerce service to over 200 million fashion consumers across Russia, Kazakhstan, Belarus and Ukraine. We were established in 2011 with the support of Rocket Internet, the world’s largest Internet incubator. Since then, we have attracted several other major investors such as JP Morgan, AB Kinnevik, Summit Partners, Access Industries, and World Bank’s IFC.
In 7 years since our founding, we have been able to become a company of more than 5000 employees, delivering fashion online to more than 2 million clients in Russia. Our plan is to continue the sustainable growth over the next several years, as e-commerce will remain one of the most promising business sectors in Russia.
Lamoda`s team is very diverse not only in respect to nationalities, but also to professional backgrounds and work functions. In essence, we are a fashion company, IT solution provider, and logistics operator, united under one roof. All of these things create a very interesting and dynamic work environment. Finally, we are pride of having distinctly European business culture and we operate completely in accordance with Russian laws and regulations.
Fast facts on why joining the Lamoda team now is a great idea:
- E-commerce is the fastest growing industry in the world and Lamoda is the leader on Russia and CIS fashion e-commerce markets
- Young, bright and talented team consisting of IT talents, fashion experts, and logistics professionals achieving top goals together
- Exciting work environment and constant professional growth opportunities
- International management consisting of top professionals
- Every employee has the ownership on his professional area and is empowered to fulfil his breakthrough ideas
Striving to excellence is one of our passions!
- Lead the operations functions to ensure that the day to day operations of the company are being performed optimally in support of the company's strategic objectives;
- Logistics processes optimization and reengineering to improve lead times, output, costs and quality.
- Monitor all 3rd party service providers to ensure compliance to established guidelines and service level agreements (SLAs);
- Contracts and tariffs negotiations;
- Delivery budget construction, control and respect;
- Ensure quality service is provided to the customer, maximizing consumer experience through new services implementation, complaints follow-up, and improvements driving.
- New delivery services introduction, cost reduction projects, delivery time decrease, communication map rebuilding, returns and other customer experience project’s management: from idea to realization
- University Degree in Finance, Economy, Business Administration or related field
- 3 years in Logistics or Operations in fashion retail or FMCG
- Fluent English and excellent communication skills is a must
- Passionate about internet and technology and comfortable in a dynamic environment
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Ability to innovate and think out of the box, even if that means failing sometimes
- People management skills
- Challenging and interesting atmosphere in a young team of professionals: entrepreneurial working style with high degree of freedom and impact
- Collaboration with industry champions, opportunities to provide solution for the company with advanced and quite often unique business processes and technologies, implementing your own ideas
- Official employment
- Attractive total compensation package (fixed and variable parts, incl. LTI), medical insurance, competitive benefits
- Discount on the entire range of products.