Молодший спеціаліст групи консультування з непрямих податків
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
We're a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 223,000 people around the globe who are committed to delivering the highest quality solutions in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Amongst our clients there are 422 companies from Fortune 500 list.
We've been in Central and Eastern Europe for the past 25 years, employing around 10,000 professionals across the CEE region. Thanks to our many talented people we are recognized as a top provider of professional services. We help to build trust and solve important problems across 29 countries of CEE. We value innovation, teamwork, integrity, professionalism and we care about our people.
Do you want to have impact on the reality that surrounds us?
Choose future with PwC. We combine new technologies with business needs. We invent solutions that shape the markets. We are looking for high potential people from various environments, universities, and departments.
PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers) Ukraine is looking for a talented graduate to join our Indirect Tax practice as the VAT specialist. You will have a unique opportunity to see how to apply your theoretical knowledge gained during your University studies in real business cases.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
· Last year student or graduate; degree in tax, finance, economics, accounting
· Knowledge of VAT regulation is a plus
· Upper-intermediate level of English
· Fluent Ukrainian and Russian languages: both written and verbal
· Extensive computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
· Ability to work in a team and learn quickly
· Ambitious and career-minded.
· Working experience in an international reputable company
· Challenging assignments and numerous opportunities to learn and grow professionally
· Career development opportunities
· Friendly and helpful team
· Competitive compensation package
· Work Schedule: Full-time.