UKR-SOFT LLC. - is originally Ukrainian IT company, which is creating its own FinTech product. At the moment, the product is on that crucial stage, when Lead Content Manager is extremely needed to enhance our marketing team.
What skills and qualities are crucial for us?
- At least 2+ years of experience as a copywriter/editor;
- Excellent writing, editing and layout skills used to compose a range of materials (e.g. web site, SEO, emails, ads, social and PR, etc.) in a variety of contexts and tones;
- Excellent knowledge of English and Russian languages;
- Excellent attention to details, high level of accuracy and ability to understand and maintain processes and systems;
- Experience in managing an outsource team, developing others’ skills, and managing a team’s capacity;
- Confident communicator, able to work well with people from all levels of business;
- Flexible and good humored under pressure: a great team player and able to work with a diverse team.
- Experience in working to tight deadlines.
It would be a great advantage for us, if
- you have a well-established team of remote copywriters;
- you are familiar with Russian and Chinese financial markets;
- you know Chinese language.
What are we offering?
- Challenging project, which requires a lot of creativity;
- Competitive remuneration, based on your requirements, skills and experience;
- Strong team of makers and professionals in their sphere of interests;
- Office in Pechersk district, providing everything you need for comfortable and productive work.
What would be your tasks?
- Write, edit, proof-read and review written material in a clear and concise manner, ensuring a consistent and appropriate tone of voice is used across all our channels.
- Work closely and communicate well with a range of members of the product team to solve issues and provide solutions.
- Collaborate and create briefs for online assets, such as advertisements, graphics, press-releases and videos.
- Manage a team of 2 or 3 remote editors and writers, developing their editorial/technical skills and effectively prioritize their time.
- Schedule and track remote copywriters` time in order to ensure, that we have an early view of any potential capacity issues.
- Implement and maintain efficient and effective content management and editorial processes.
- Continuously look for opportunities and rolling these improvements out across all platforms.
- Source/write white papers, case studies and blogs to target prospects at relevant life cycles stages for thought leadership and inbound marketing.
- Measure and report on results.
Don't miss the chance to join a team of professionals, who work with unique international project!