Reckitt Benсkiser is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company.
Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes.
High impact, consumer-led research is the heart of the company's success. Ranked in the TOP 20 on the London Stock Exchange, our relentless drive to outperform has trebled our revenue since 2000 and quadrupled our market cap.
RB is committed to investing in the development of our organization through training, management/leadership development programs and business projects that create opportunities to exercise critical business skills which ultimately enables the organization to grow revenue and drive business results. To support these efforts, the National Sales Trainer plays a crucial role.
- Organize and conduct "field trainings" for employees from pharmaceutical sales department (trade and medical representatives, regional managers)
- Develop plans, schedules of conducting trainings; calculate budgets for conducting trainings, ensure implementation of plans and observance of schedules
- Develop and implement the overall sales training strategy that maximizes performance and sales results
- Work with classroom trainers to continually update content/material to meet the organizational strategies
- Increase knowledge and awareness of changes in healthcare industry including healthcare reform and industry trends while keeping pace with training and development innovation
- Prepare methodical manuals, study materials, tests
- Conduct individual training among pharmaceutical, medical representatives and managers on different levels
- Prepare reports and conclusions about employees potential growing according to results of trainings
- Coordinate and control regional trainers work
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university
- Experienced as a trainer in a large FMCG \ Pharma company at least 5 years and in the sales department at least 5 years
- Experienced in the preparation and implementation of training programs
- Ability to work independently and detailed project management skills
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and presentation)
- In English, must have ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, and governmental regulations
- Ready for weekly business trips
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truely Global organisation.