Senior Vice President (SVP) of Finance
от 33 330 до 33 333 USD до вычета НДФЛ
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
SVP of Finance ($400K/year) - Remote Work
As SVP of Finance you are a seasoned executive with experience in a global finance leadership role.
Reporting to the COO and CFO, you will seamlessly run one or more finance functions such as FP&A, OTC or Controllership, being fully ready to lead an organization of 100+ finance professionals. You will also serve as as key member of the Global Executive Team.
We acquire a new software or IT services company every week. You will play a major role in the acquisition of some of these organizations and will lead the transformation of any acquired company within a 90 day time frame.
One of our key challenges is simplifying, standardising and automating our finance processes. You will take immediate ownership of them, and establish metrics and improvement goals to streamline these, achieving industry excellence in performance and business value delivered.
We also want you to be an expert at setting the most stretching goals and to drive weekly productivity improvements based on metrics and 100% remote working environment . You will continuously improve the quality of your teams in a centralized structure, hiring, coaching and managing up to 15 VP level executives. You will leverage your financial expertise, knowledge, and judgment to set a personal standard for excellence.
You will be working closely with our Fortune 500 customers, as well as key executives. You are an experienced professional with excellent English communication skills and can effectively manage executive relationships.
- 20+ years Finance experience of which 15+ years of US GAAP / IFRS experience in a financial management position of a company with international operations.
- 2+ years experience of managing teams totalling 100+ finance professionals.
- Previous responsibility for at least $500 million (annualized) turnover, preferably in a software or IT company.
- A successful track record as the CFO or SVP of Finance for a business division, preferably in a software or IT company.
- Experience managing a complex group audit - Big 4 or client side.
- Full spectrum of accounting and finance experience, including M&A accounting and complex multi-currency consolidations.
- Extensive experience with large-scale ERP systems, including understanding of implementing best practices in business processes such as OTC and PTP - Netsuite and/or Intacct a bonus.
- Proven team leader with the ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced and multi-cultural environment.
- A relevant university degree plus either CPA (or equivalent professional certification) or MBA.
- Excellent communication skills in English.