SVP of Software Engineering and Operations
от 33 333 до 33 333 USD до вычета НДФЛ
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
SVP of Software Engineering and Operations ($400K/year) - Remote Work
The SVP should be a seasoned executive who is already in a global leadership role. We are looking for senior managers who have built their careers starting as software developers and progressing into executive roles over the years.
The SVP will be responsible for an organization of at least 250 people and can be expected to manage up to 1250 people. The role is responsible for managing an engineering organization, as well as other functions such as sales, marketing, and finance.
In our business, we set aggressive quarterly goals for the business which are set by our CEO and COO of the group companies. An SVP of Engineering & Operations is expected to lead the organization towards achieving these goals. Our management process is to set weekly targets with daily check-ins to ensure we are on track to achieving the quarterly results.
The SVP will report to an Executive Vice President of Engineering and Operations within our organization and will also serve as a key member of the global executive team.
We are an organization where acquisitions of software companies is one of our primary goals. The SVP will play a major role in the acquisition of some of these organizations and may be expected to lead the transformation of any acquired company within our 90-day program. Our plan for 2018 is the acquisition of 50 companies.
Overall you will be expected to run a world-class software engineering organization using radically differentiated processes. In parallel, you will run operations across a variety of disciplines including SaaSOps, IT Ops, Support, Marketing, Sales, and Finance. You will be expected to hire, coach, and manage 5-15 VP level executives who will be managing global groups with our factory-like processes.
You will be expected to be an expert at aggressive goal setting. You should drive weekly productivity improvements to obtain significant levels of value at much higher levels than that which you will find in other companies. You must continuously improve the quality of your teams using our global talent sourcing. You will leverage your technical depth as a former developer and architect to set a personal standard for excellence.
- This is a global leadership role for a seasoned executive, not a first executive role for a great software development manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science is mandatory (M.Sc. or Ph.D. preferred)
- 15+ years of engineering experience in a leadership role managing multiple teams across multiple products and technologies
- Proven track record of running a software organization of at least 250 persons during the last 3 years
- Be proficient at doing deep-dives into problem-solving with your teams and be able to leverage past technical expertise in software development, quality assurance, cloud infrastructure, and automated deployments using CI/CD tools
- Spent at least 5 years in a hands-on software coding and architecture role
- Managed an annual IT budget more than $25m
- Recent experience with DevOps teams
- At least 1 year of experience leading an organization that makes use of IaaS, PaaS, or SaaS
- An advanced level of English