Creative Marketing Lead
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Genesis is one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine with more than 1000 people in 9 countries, who create products for 200 million users monthly. We are the most high-loaded company in the country and one of the largest partner of Facebook, Google, Snapchat and Apple in the CEE region. Our team is one of the best high-tech teams in Eastern Europe.
According to DOU.UA, a leading online Ukrainian IT platform for software developers, Genesis is the Best IT Employer in Ukraine highly recognized in all categories (professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with Top Management and colleagues, etc).
Spoiler alert! We're not looking for user acquisition/PPC managers. This role is about ideas that sell and inspire. This role is about creating a curiosity gap between our products and prospective users. This role is about having great sense of humour and following all recent social media trends. This role is unique. And so is the right candidate.
So, what You’ll Be Doing:
- Develop an outstanding and compelling creative strategy/concepts for all assets we use in marketing campaigns on different channels;
- Work with team members on their creative briefs (user acquisition and design teams);
- Lead the execution and creative optimization with the team’s user acquisition managers, designers, copywriters and motion graphic designers – for exceptional deliverables that will meet the desired goals;
- Manage the creative workflow – from creative research, assignments, resizes and localisation processes to creative optimization;
- Oversee that our creative assets are in compliance with our traffic sources policies;
- Guide, feedback and approve marketing materials from in-house designer teams and agencies (if needed) for different needs;
- Manage work processes with agencies, freelancers and remote employees (SOW and agreements; timelines and expectations).
- Empower team members for professional growth;
- Prioritize tasks and manage time of team members and team resources;
- Give team creative feedback.
What We’ll Expect from You:
- Lead and inspire your team for constant growth;
- Be a team player;
- Move fast and optimize from the insights you gain;
- Work under tight deadlines and prioritize;
- Multitask between ongoing projects and working with several stakeholders;
- Be a proactive problem solver with a positive attitude;
- Creative – Rich creative background on digital channels;
- At least 3 years of experience;
- Print/Motion design – basic understanding (Advantage!);
- English – Excellent.
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
- An expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets;
- Unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide;
- Perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes’ walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sport initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc).
We are waiting for you in our team!