Marketplace team leader / Marketplace PM
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Marketplace team leader is a key position in charge of bpm’online marketplace - an ecosystem of business apps created by bpm’online technology partners. The position is at the conjunction of business development, account, product and marketing management areas.
Marketplace team leader works as a business unit leader, coordinates a team of 2-4 people and its projects that aim to:
- grow marketplace apps portfolio
- build and improve QA and product management processes for marketplace apps developed by partners
- grow technology partners business network
- facilitate sales enablement processes to ensure growth of marketplace revenue
- promote marketplace among customers, partners and employees.
- Team leadership and project management:
- Develop tactic and strategic plans to implement marketplace vision and strategy
- Manage the team to meet app portfolio growth targets and deliver automation, marketing and other cross-functional innovation projects
- Maintain the culture of innovation and continuous improvement among the team.
- Business development and account management:
- find, engage, onboard new technology partners, negotiate commercial terms of cooperation
- facilitate partner product development process by helping to define product use cases and possible integration touchpoints;
- push partner products live
- work with existing technology partners on business growth initiatives
- manage market demand information and customers’ requests gathering through established feedback channels, communicate it to technology partners.
- Sales enablement:
- Interact with sales departments, sales enablement teams and reselling partners to support sales process, engage sales reps in order to increase partner product sales.
What we expect:
- Higher education degree (technical background is a plus)
- 3+ year project management or team leadership experience (with a portfolio of 3-5 ongoing projects at once)
- Knowledge of at least one of the following systems: ERP, CRM, accounting software, document workflow systems, etc.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Detail-oriented approach alongside with ability to see the bigger picture
- Fluent English and Russian.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work in a world-leading software company
- Unique experience of working with global markets
- Enormous opportunities for professional and career growth
- Corporate training
- Competitive salary
- Regular corporate events
- Healthcare insurance
- Comfortable office
- Corporate gym and café.
If you like a dynamic environment that allows you to use your creative talents to blaze new trails, sharpen your skills and have some fun along the way, this is the job for you!