We invite successful and talented marketers to the Marketing Manager role (Pepsi)!
- Taking brand ownership and provide the vision, mission, goals and strategies to match up to Strategic Plan;
- Achievement of monthly and annual targets by KPIs;
- Translating brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies;
- The profit and loss report of brands/categories;
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates;
- Analyze the market trends to find opportunities to grow business;
- Managing the marketing mix;
- Brand activation plan owner with budget and KPIs;
- TV advertising calendar&chart-flow manage with agency;
- Digital agenda create/update;
- NPD/productivity project prime mover;
- Collaboration with the category team;
- Manage the shelf visualization & execution with catman&shopper insights.
- Master Degree in Marketing/ Economics;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Marketing, leading the Lead-brand or Category;
- Understanding of analytical tools is a plus;
- Budget management background;
- Fluent English;
- MS Office – advanced user (PowerPoint, Excel);
- Excellent communication & presentation skills;
- Excellent project management skills.