Customer Service Support
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Do you want to be part of a high-performance global team, and advance your qualifications and skills in a job in the IT and travel sector?
Job Description: WorldTicket is one of the world’s leading providers of IT sales solutions for mid-sized and regional airlines. Every year almost 10 million flight tickets are sold to passengers through our IT solutions.
Our customers, the airlines, are located in Europe, Africa and Asia and our +100 employees are distributed between our offices in Copenhagen, Warsaw, Kiev, Bangkok and China.
We are currently looking for an experienced Customer Service Support Employee for our Kiev and Bangkok office. You would work in a unique and divers working environment in which your task is to communicate and directly work with the client. The job will be characterized by a competitive salary, based on skills and experience.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Provide direct customer service and support, including customer communication
- Change of application customization
- Coordination of contact to 3rd level support (Call, Task and Service Management)
- Writing requirements and specifications for change requests
- Updating user manuals and release notes
- Testing of new releases before deployment to the customers (Maintenance and Release Management)
- The ideal candidate has + 2 years of job experience in 2nd Level Application Support with DB/SQL. Preferably, the candidate has worked previously in the airline industry or for a provider of inventory or sales and reservation solutions in a comparable travel service industry.
Furthermore, the right candidate for this position comes with:
- Great educational background, preferably in a technical field such as computer science or engineering
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Good SQL knowledge
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Development or backend project experience from a CRS or GDS project
- Experience in Software Implementation or integration Project participation
What we offer:
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the client
- Competitive salary, based on skills & experience
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Friendly team
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Any questions to the position may be directed to the email above.