International Communications Manager in Tbilisi
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
We are a digital startup in hospitality sector providing a range of educational and digital development solutions and we are inviting you to an interesting and promising job of International Communications Manager in our Tbilisi office.
We are seeking an all-around marketing athlete who can also take on a broad range of responsibilities. These include anything from negotiating with major partnerships to generating consumer insights to creating a local strategy and everything in-between!
The primary focus of this role will be on agreeing partnerships that lead to increased adoption of our product as the educational platform of choice for small to global hospitality businesses.
What you’ll do?
- Search, negotiate and develop strong relationships with key partners that fit into our go-to-market strategy and act as their single point of contact.
- Search and involve for cooperation industry opinion leaders.
- Expand distribution channels by searching and establishing relationships with the new distribution partners.
- Map out the business opportunities for partners and execute strategies to grow affiliate programs with them.
- Participate in international exhibitions and conferences to expand business opportunities and cooperate with industry leaders.
- Analyze the results in order to understand market feedback.
What are we looking for you to bring along?
- Enjoyment of creating win-win relationships and are comfortable negotiating agreement.
- Project and relationship management is your strength, with an ability to network with ease.
- Diplomacy, flexibility, interpersonal skills.
- Discipline, strive for intellectual and professional development, responsibility.
- Ready for business trips abroad.
We are a startup so these are crucial:
- Great energy and innovative ideas.
- Ambition and desire to do business on a global scale.
- Comfort with a fast-paced environment and changing requirements.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty and ambiguity.
- Can do attitude, strategic thinker and passion for new products and solutions.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a field or biz dev role of a startup, practical experience in the area of internet industry, consulting, and/or media.
- Fluent English and Russian.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Willingness to work with a large amount of information.
- A bachelor's or master's degree preferably in business administration, economics, business informatics, mathematics, international relations.
- Experience and understanding of current trends in the world of hospitality.
- Experience in partnership marketing.
- Expertise in developing, analyzing, modeling business cases, understanding of legal agreements.
What we offer:
- High autonomy.
- Decent compensation.
- Friendly team and a lack of bureaucracy.
- Getting things done attitude.
- A stack of the most modern cloud technologies.
- Exciting challenges.
- Comfortable office in Tbilisi (and help with relocation).
- Employment benefits.
- Resources for professional and personal development.
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Possibility of transfer to our European office.
This is a great opportunity for creative and ambitious professionals to have an interesting job in innovating digital company working for hospitality sector.
We are a digital startup in hospitality sector dedicated to providing business digitalization and online educational solutions for hotels.
Our global mission is to help hotels transform their businesses in fast-changing environment. To thrive amidst continuous innovation and disruption, businesses need to adapt and transform faster. We help hotels accelerate and enforce their teams.
Sounds good to you? Send us your application online, and we'll get back to you soon.
Please expect test assignments.