KPMG is a global network of professional services firms. Across 154 countries, 200,000 KPMG people provide Audit, Tax and Advisory services to a huge range of clients, from leading brands to public bodies, global multi-nationals and local businesses.
Given our strong prospects for continued growth and success, we are looking for experienced professionals to join our team and grow with us, in order to meet the needs of our expanding client base.
KPMG Ukraine is looking for Consultant, Strategy, Management Consulting.
A consultant will help KPMG private and public sector clients to address their most critical issues through applying KPMG’s international expertise combined with local knowledge and utilizing management consulting practices. You will have an opportunity to work on different assignments and have a far-reaching impact through contributing to public sector development.
- Team member on complex assignments in strategic and operational excellence advisory: strategy review and development, optimization and re-engineering of processes; development of operating models; development and implementation of operational improvement initiatives, etc.
- Identifying and resolving issues critical to the clients' strategic and operational success
- Designing and executing strategic and financial analyses
- Proactive engagement in framing policy issues that affect clients’ work
- Participating in the design and delivery of interview programs with clients, customers and other stakeholders
- Contributing to the delivery and presentation of client deliverables and marketing initiatives
To fulfil the role the candidate is expected to meet the following requirements:
- Degree from a leading university, strong academic record
- All majors considered, with preference for accounting, finance, business administration, economics, mathematics, or public administration
- At least 1 year of experience in a strategic advisory, strategic marketing, corporate finance or equity research in a strategy consultancy, B4 firm, investment bank or large corporation
- Proven successful track record
- Strong strategic thinking skills and sound commercial acumen, pragmatic and logical approach to analysis and problem solving
- Fluent written and spoken English, Ukrainian and Russian is a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Personal drive to deliver results within tight deadlines
- Effective team player
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of different engagement types, working hours and work environments
- High proficiency in MS Office
What we offer:
- Dynamic international environment, with a great team of dedicated professionals and innovation leaders within one of the most world-known names in Audit/Tax/Legal/Consulting
- Challenging assignments and transparent path of career and professional growth
- Fair compensation and social package
- International assignment opportunities.