Content & PR Team Lead
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Content & PR Team Lead
Terrasoft is a global business software company leading in the space of business process automation and CRM. The company has been highly recognized as a market leader by key industry analysts. Its intelligent platform accelerates sales, marketing, service and operations for thousands of customers and hundreds of partners worldwide.
We are currently looking for Content & PR Team Lead, based in Kyiv.
- Develop and implement the content and PR strategies on global markets
- Monitor and analyze media updates and presence in global media outlets, especially focusing on USA, Canada, UK, Australia
- Strategic media planning
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and IT media outlets
- Develop clear and concise content for a variety of digital assets such as news, articles and blog posts, and publish them in relevant media outlets, focusing on the TIER-1 media
- Ensure all content maintains a high level of quality, features a consistent tone and style, and supports/reinforces our brand
- Stay on top of current industry best practices, identify, and implement strategies to increase readership
- Analyze and effectively use research to write insight-driven copy
- Organize, motivate and develop copywriters’ team.
WHAT WE EXPECT:
- Advanced written and spoken English
- Three years of experience in constructing and executing the PR & content strategy
- Proven experience in working with global media outlets, publishing in TIER-1 business and IT media (such as Forbes, The Times, The Huffington Post, Mashable, ZDNet, TechCrunch, and others)
- Experience in writing, editing, proofreading, and copywriting
- Ability to execute and manage content creation for projects from start to finish
- Ability to work collaboratively in fast-paced, team-oriented diverse environment
- Passion for technology and business
- Personal skills: critical thinking, problem solving, flexibility, leadership, relationship building, positive attitude.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Opportunity to work in a leading software company
- Unique experience of working with global markets
- Enormous opportunities for professional and career growth
- Corporate training
- Competitive salary
- Regular corporate events
- Medical insurance
- Comfortable office
- Corporate gym and café
If you like a dynamic environment that allows you to use your creativity to blaze new trails, sharpen your skills and have some fun along the way, this is the job for you!