IT Team Leader / Project Manager / Operations Director
On behalf of our customer, IT company, we publish the vacancy with some of the following description:
- Manage relationship with business partners, customers, colleagues and resolution of all issues;
- Ensure projects are completed on-time, within business expectations for quality and functionality;
- Maintain and communicate project status to management in clear reports and status meetings;
- Keep working status of all office equipment;
- Communication with the project’s stakeholders, businesses, IT;
- System administration support of all colleagues;
- Setting goals for subordinate employees;
- Track work processes at all stages and report to management.
- Project Planning and Organizing — define project scope, estimate time and resources requirements;
- Gathering, reviewing and analyzing requirements, business processes design;
- Strong team-working skills;
- Software Development Processes knowledge;
- Problem solving in a short time;
- Always keep in mind how to organize meetings outside the office at a high level.
- Great office location 2 minutes from Pecherska metro station and great office conditions;
- Comfortable working place;
- Team-building activities;
- All terms will be discussed at the interview.