NAKIVO is one of the fastest-growing virtualization and cloud backup software companies in the industry. Over 10,000 companies across EMEA, Asia, and the Americas utilize NAKIVO to protect their VMware and Amazon EC2 environments. NAKIVO is the only VM backup software solution to offer a unique set of cost-saving features.
Now we are searching for a Middle QA engineers to extend our team.
- Study product features and technologies
- Create test cases for new features
- Update test cases for old features due to requirement changes
- Execute test following test plan
- Report bugs with detailed information
- Do bug verification
- Qualify bug severity and priority
- Report on task progress
- Provide task estimation
- Work closely with cross-functioning teams within the company (QA, Dev, Support, Sales, Product...) to deliver best product quality
- 1+ years of experience in software testing
- intermediate English
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Knowledge of testing methodologies and concepts
- Ability to create, update test cases and perform requirements traceability to ensure test coverage
- Ability to conduct the test including smoke test, regression test, performance test, bug verification
- Ability to effectively manage time, and individually prioritize multiple tasks of competing for priority
- Experience in Bug Tracking, Test Management Tools
- Strong capacity to learn new business and systems
- Good logical thinking, communication and analysis skills
- Bachelor Degree of Computer Science / Technical Fields
- Knowledge of Computer Network, Cloud Computing, Virtualization, Linux
- Experience in automation test especially web testing with Selenium
- Previous experience of working in international company is a plus
- Work in US Company.
- Professional growth in a friendly team.
- Flexible working hours.
- Health insurance.
- Coffee, tea, snacks.