з/п не указана
Align Technology is progressive company that encourages creativity, innovation and a focus on providing outstanding services to our customers. System Engineer will be a member of IT Infrastructure and Operations team. Systems Engineer’s role is to ensure the stability, integrity, and efficient operation of the in-house and cloud based information systems that support core organizational functions.
· Configuration Management and Computer Systems deployment (SCCM, InTune)
· Identity and Access Management systems management (AD, Azure AD, ADFS).
· Infrastructure Services (PKI, DNS, DHCP, DFS)
· Communication and messaging - Office 365, On-Premises Exchange etc.
· Other systems/apps might be added.
Required Technical skills:
· 4+ years of experience with System Center Configuration Manager (from 2012 to Current Brunch)
· 4+ years of experience with Active Directory management (Azure AD is a plus), Infrastructure Services such as DNS, DHCP, PKI, FTP etc
· 4+ years’ experience with IT operations, systems monitoring, and production environment support
· 3+ years’ experience with Exchange and/or Exchange Online
· 4+ years’ experience with Windows Server and Windows domain environments.
· 4+ years’ overall experience scripting with PowerShell, VBScript is a plus.
The following skills would be considered a plus:
· Microsoft certification is a plus (MCSA/MCSE)
· 3+ years’ experience with InTune
· Azure API Management, Azure B2B/B2C IAM, EMS
· Experience with firewalls & network security
· Sharepoint Online Management
· BitLocker/MBAM administration
· VMware ESX, Azure, AWS as IaaS
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business or Management Information Systems or equivalent experience (5+ years)
· Ability to travel internationally
SKILLS REQUIRED: LANGUAGE SKILLS
· English: full professional proficiency
Вакансия опубликована 15 января 2018