We're looking for a skilled Technical Project Manager to join our growing mobile apps development team.
You will be:
- In close cooperation with other Distillery Project Managers;
- Work with our team and clients to produce technical specification for mobile apps projects;
- Communicate technical requirements to designers and team leads;
- Be a part of fast growing startup in the heart of Silicon Beach. Our office are located in Los Angeles, Rostov-on-Don, Taganrog and Saint Petersburg;
- At each stage you will anticipate what our users need, advocate for them and ensure that the final product surpasses their vision.
- You love mobile apps and have hundreds of them on your iPhone. You know ins and outs of mobile industry;
- You've got previous experience working with high-profile clientele and understanding their unique needs;
- You love and excel working with a team;
- You're an evangelist for simplicity, and understand why the enemy of great is good;
- This position does not require any coding, as an advantage, but if you still miss those great days when you code yourself, you're our ideal candidate.
- Comfortable office;
- Experienced and friendly staff. Our PMs worked in Disney & Fox and our C-level execs grew up in a startup world;
- Very challenging and interesting projects. Doesn't matter if you love corporate world or have a startup fire in you, we got both;
- Registration according to the labour code;
- Work using Scrum methodology;
- Possible trips to the heart of Silicon Beach (we love palm trees and surfing!).
How to Apply:
- Please send us a resume and a link to your portfolio and/or any work you have been apart of. Thank you!