What we do
Consultant 1 Data analitics & IT Advisory, Astana and Almaty
Information Technology Advisory practice (ITA) is implementing projects related to development of the digital strategies, analysis of the current IT architecture and development of a target IT architecture, and provides support to IT transformation process and implementation of the software products. Today ITA is responsible for implementation of the global strategic initiatives for development of services in the area of cybersecurity and big data.
You may be involved in:
- Business processes analysis for the purpose of implementation of IT systems.
- Creation of Excel models for Finance (budgeting, planning, consolidation)
- Analysis of the business needs, development of technical requirements
- Marketing activities including preparation of presentations, proposals, preparation to seminars, etc.
- Administrative functions: filing documents, drafting contracts, following internal risk management procedures, etc.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Information technology or Applied Mathematics
- Good academic record (minimum 3.00 GPA is expected).
- A strong desire to develop in the field of IT
- Advanced user of scripting on SQL
- Knowledge of program languages such as R, Python will be a big advantage
- Knowledge of some analytics tools (such as Matlab, SPSS, SAS, Qlik, Alteryx);
- A strong willingness to build a career in consulting.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Analytical mindset and problem solving skills.
- English – from Upper Intermediate level and above.
- Strong analytical skills and logical thinking
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and multitask
- The candidate should be prepared for frequent business trips and being rotated within Management consulting practice.
- Excellent opportunities for career and professional growth
- A wide range of training and development programs
- Great professional team and friendly environment