Our Client, a well-known multinational agricultural company (Fortune 500), is announcing an opening for the position of Logistic Coordinator.
- collaborating with survey companies;
- collecting and monitoring data;
- monitoring storage, controlling periods and terms of shipment (railway and sea);
- controlling quality.
- University Degree;
- 2 + year’s of experience in identical position as Logistic Coordinator;
- good knowledge of English (Upper-Intermediate or Advanced);
- good PC skills;
- good knowledge of INCOTERMS 2010 codex;
- proactive, initiative and self-organized team-player.
The Company offers:
- challenging job in a multinational environment;
- competitive salary and compensation package.