With our innovations for energy supply, healthcare, urban infrastructures and industrial productivity, we provide answers to urgent questions of our time. That’s why we’re always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide. People like you?
The Client Manager is the owner of the client relationship, and is responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction, meeting client requirements, and driving and managing Services bookings growth within their respective territory.
What are the responsibilities?
- Develop and execute an Annual Operating Plan for meeting their individual target, plans / forecasts order volumes based on potential and budgets of assigned customers within the assigned territory;
- Engage and coordinate all company selling resources for the assigned territory. The Client Manager is fully responsible for order intake for standard business and for identification of advanced business opportunities and engaging the resources to develop and close the advanced business;
- Develop and manage long term relationships with assigned clients;
- Investigate and evaluate specific business opportunities for the client related product and service portfolio. Qualifies opportunities to determine bid strategy and solution;
- Manage the sales funnel by timely documenting the life cycle of the opportunity and ensure all opportunities are properly entered into SFDC - forecasted and tracked to closure;
- Initiate the Approval Management process for standard business wherever deemed necessary by local company and corporation global policies;
- Provide voice of the client needs/competitive intelligence, market drivers and buying influences for the development of new product and service offerings;
- Create and maintain an annual territory/bookings strategy/plan to meet/exceed a year-over-year Annual Operating Plan growth trend;
- Maintain the accuracy of the entire installed machinery population, incl. operating status and planned outages, and client data in the assigned territory;
- Prepare, coordinate and conduct project & proposal negotiations in cooperation with other involved professionals, identify market price levels and apply or recommend discounts as required in accordance with company discounting policy;
- Conduct Win/Loss analyses, provide input to fighting guides and regional competitive analyses
What do you need to qualify for this job?
- Completed higher education (energy area);
- Similar working experience;
- Working knowledge of the English language.
- Professional knowledge in the field of electrical power supply is required