- Manage and develop Field Sales territory in SPb in order to maintain and grow the DHL Freight market position. Work to meet customer needs; achieve individual sales territory targets.
- Manage and develop a portfolio of prospects and existing customers through building a strong customer relationship. Establish a business pipeline from these customers and target accordingly.
- Establish customer agreements ensuring that the GP policy is always applied and profitability targets are met.
- Exploit all new opportunities from existing and prospect customers ensuring a maximum penetration for DHL in the accessible Freight market.
- Develop and implement a personal Sales Plan and call cycle routine to include initiatives for gaining new customers and maximizing business from existing customers.
- Manage all customer-related information within the sales team as well as in sales systems.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- University dergee
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience
- Familiar with Transport, Logistics and Customs Services is a plus
- Fluent English is a must
- Advanced PC user
- Valid driving license
- Office in SPb
- Corporate car
- Medical insurance
- Mobile phone