Project: FXMM Gateway (DMG)
-Our system is a strategic Foreign Exchange (FX) Data Hub which:
-Sources clients data via various interfaces to enable FX trading with the clients.
-Provides an engine to apply regulatory rules.
-Sources and masters Settlement (Payment) Instructions.
-Provides client data confidentiality (CDC) compliant data.
-Distributes client data to front-end systems.
The system is a single point of sourcing all reference data required to support business.
Project is aligned with Scrum methodology in distributed teams.
About 2 years ago development was fully transferred to Luxoft. Since then we have grown from 9 to 25 engineers.
Project technology stack:
- Scala (Akka, Scalaz, and ScaleXML frameworks, ScalaCheck and ScalaTest testing frameworks);
- Java (multithreading, Vaadin framework)
- WebSphere and Tomcat Server
- Oracle DB (Exadata)
- Unix servers
- Perl and Shell scripts
-Influence on the technologies and processes.
-Clear professional development and career path
- Design and Development of new functionality (Jscript, Angular, java, Oracle)
- Part of Architect responsibilities (improvement proposals, architectural diagrams)
- Refactoring, Unit and Integration testing
- Estimations, Investigations, Research
As a result of expanding current team we are looking for a full stack developer to join our team in Kiev (7-8 people).
The profile of successful candidate:
- Technical background in programming
- Good communications skills and English level
- Experience with Angular (at least 1 year) and with Java
- Understanding of architectural concepts and patterns for Java application design (Java8)
- Experience in a Linux/Unix-centric software development environment;
- Knowledge of the associated tools like Perl and Shell scripting (desirable).