Netwrix Corporation provides change and configuration auditing solutions that deliver complete visibility into who did what, when and where across the entire IT infrastructure. This streamlines compliance, strengthens security and simplifies root cause analysis. Founded in 2006, Netwrix is ranked in the Top 100 US software companies in the Inc. 5000 and Deloitte Technology Fast 500.
The company is headquartered in Irvine, California, with regional offices in Ohio, UK, Benelux, France, Germany, Italy, India and Russia (St.-Petersburg).
The Russian branch of Netwrix Corporation continues to evolve and is looking for a Maintenance Renewals Representative (please respond in English only).
As a Maintenance Renewals Representative, you’ll be responsible for directing all renewal activity outside of the United States and Canada. You will work with customers to maximize their maintenance investment. This role is a great first step in your software sales career with many opportunities for advancement.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accountable for ensuring timely support renewals (90 days ahead).
- Educates customer on support portfolio along with benefits of maintaining support contract to minimize cancellations.
- Identify and transfer leads to Netwrix sales organization.
- Reinstate lapsed customers (assisted through the Soft Fail program).
- Up-sell our PPM program (pre-paid maintenance).
- Fluent in English (excellent verbal and written communication skills).
- Performer. Consistent overachievement of goals in a sales environment.
- Amazing Salesperson. You are constantly looking for ways to improve your methodology and strive for excellence in every interaction.
- Excellent Communication. You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it.
- Missionary. Unafraid of picking up the phone. Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency and a belief in Netwrix’s mission.
- Go-Getter. Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful. Nothing will stand in your way.
- Modern, energetic working environment;
- Work in a stable, growing company;
- Compensation depending on skills and experience;
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion;
- Flexible working hours;
- Office in a modern office building right next to the “Staraya Derevnya” subway station;
- Extended medical insurance (including dental coverage);
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation;
- Company-paid sports activities.