The MSP is seeking a SolarWinds for a Senior Automation's the Test Engineer to the join Our Engineering team to The develop Our state-of-the-art product product - a SolarWinds Backup and the MSP of Recovery. This is a solution with multi-platform client and server side for managed services providers, system administrators of large enterprises, telecommunication and hosting providers. It provides a hybrid two-tier backup technology that benefits both from on-premises and cloud based backups.
On the client side as a data source our solution supports backup of file system, network shares, system state, MS Exchange, MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle, MS SharePoint, VMWare, Hyper-V etc. We develop and use a know-how technology of data de-duplication, including dedicated drivers for backup acceleration. As an alternative way for accessing backed up data we provide mechanism of mounted virtual disks. We develop and provide such features as Bare Metal and Virtual Disaster Recovery that allow restoring physical machines to the brand new physical environment; restoring physical machines to the virtual hosts of Hyper-V, VMWare or to the Azure or Amazon based clouds.
Server side is represented by our own authentic cloud storage platform that protects petabytes of data and dedicated services for the platform management. As our customer base is constantly growing, we work on providing robust, stable, scalable high-performance services. The product is very dynamic, that is why you will learn a lot all the time. The team is balanced, your colleagues will be talented engineers who like to code, create smart and simple solutions, and explore new technologies.
Our team is passionate for quality: we are using a wide range of quality-related industry-standard engineering practices and artifacts such as coding guidelines, code style checking, static code analysis, code coverage tools, mandatory pre-commit code reviews, unit testing , continuous integration, crash analytics system and many more. We are open for any fresh ideas and are constantly improving our toolset.
- We are looking for a self-motivated, creative and result-driven person with good communication skills and the ability to quickly acquire new knowledge. You need to have skills to develop clean self-documented code and follow commonly used best coding python practices. Most of all we want you to be an enthusiastic, talented and happy engineer, developing great products, just as we are.
- Implement, and support automated test in for python
- The Develop new tools and a libraries for automation Needs
- The Gather and an analyze test execution results
- The Do below code reviews The worst
- The Provide expertise in coding techniques, test design, test implementation part: best practice
- The Create and Maintain test environment
- The Create support test specification and
- Register issues found in issue tracker system
- Constantly acquire new knowledge, skills and improve your encourage others by your own example
- Excellent skills in Python 2 / Python 3
- Thorough knowledge of object-oriented programming and ability to use Software design patterns
- Strong knowledge of pytest testing framework and its plugin system
- Excellent knowledge of test strategies and test design best practice
- With the Selenium WebDriver Experience
- The Knowledge of the Windows and * NIX Systems
- Ability to modify the create and test Scenarios
- English language (AT Least intermediate level)
- Experience in ESXI, HyperV virtualization
- Experience in testing the API the REST
- The Knowledge of cmd, the bash, powershell
- The SQL skills
- Experience of work with PyCharm, the git, Jira, TeamCity, the Test Link
- Experience of work in the Scrum
We do we offer?
- Work in a friendly team of professionals
- Competitive salary
- Comfortable office in the city center
- Medical service for you and your family
- Free lunches twice a week
- Coffee, tea, juice, milk and other benefits