Each day our employees deals with interesting projects and looking for solutions of challenging tasks.
Each day we receive more and more happy feedbacks about share services we supply.
Each day we receive more and more applications to join our team.
We are the international communications and technology company VEON Global Shared Services Center Ukraine http://www.vimpelcom.com/ with more than 200 million customers across 14 markets. We open share services company in Lviv to operate in Eurasia market, which deals with 8 countries that are diverse and distinctive, in terms of our customers' needs and priorities.
Currently we are looking for the high potential and experienced Compensation & Benefits Manager.
Working conditions & Benefits:
- Pleasant working atmosphere in a new fancy business center;
- Competitive salary & bonus system;
- Medical and Dental insurance - to take care about each employee;
- Joining the global team - work directly with the customer;
- Professional and career growth promotion, which depends on your will;
- Professional development opportunities, which is a part of global company politics and culture.
Role & responsibilities:
- Designs the basic compensation structures in the organization (grading system, job evaluation system, job description policy, promotion policy, etc) aligned with the corporate culture and the corporate values;
- Runs and updates different C&B policies;
- Analyze compensation policies, government regulations, compensation plans and smooth HR admin process;
- Builds and maintain the positive and influencing relationship with the executive management;
- Coordinates compensation processes like the salary planning, bonus planning and incentive schemes development;
- Approves compensation for individual employees;
- Ensures HR admin is running accordingly to the latest updated in Ukrainian labor legislation.
- At least 5 years' working experience in Human Resource - Compensation & Benefits and HR administration preferably from the international companies;
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics or related fields;
- Excellent knowledge in local labor laws and experience in the employee/labor relations.
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong communication, negotiations and integration skills, and the ability to get things done;
- Demonstrated self-motivation, analytical, problem solving skills and initiative to achieve desired outcomes;
- Ability to manage time, balance multiple tasks and constantly work with changing priorities;
- Excellent MS Office skills (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint);
- Ability to work under pressure and tough deadlines;
- Advanced English communication skills.
Join our team and you will open new possibilities for yourself!